Ingredients: Leek, courgettes, spinach, tenderstem broccoli, spring onion, basil.
Larder: 200g pasta, 1 knob of butter, 4 tbsp crème fraîche, 1-3 tsp whole grain mustard, 3 tsp white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Slice the leeks and courgettes and sauté in butter for 3-5 mins.
- Start cooking the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, slice the broccoli. Add to the leeks and courgettes and cook for 3-5 mins depending on how crunchy or soft you like broccoli. Add a splash of water to create some steam and help cook the broccoli.
- Make the dressing by mixing 1 tsp mustard, vinegar and crème fraîche together. Add more mustard up to 3tsp according to taste.
- Chop the spinach leaves and finely slice the spring onions, add to the veggies and cook for another minute allowing the spinach to wilt a little. Mix the dressing into the veggies and stir to combine.
- When pasta is ready, drain and toss with the veggies. Divide between two bowls or plates and garnish with basil leaves to serve.