Ingredients: 100g tomatoes, 1 baby cucumber, 5 radishes, 15g lovage, 15g parsley, 1 spring onion, 3 baby peppers.
Larder: 400g tin of chickpeas or butter beans, 4 tbsp olive oil, juice of half a lemon, ½ tsp salt, (optional 160g tin of tuna and pita bread).
- Slice the spring onion and radishes. Chop the pepper into 1cm chunks. Quarter the tomatoes, quarter the cucumber lengthways and then cut into 1cm chunks. Finely chop the lovage and parsley.
- Combine all the chopped veg and greens in a salad bowl. Drain, rinse and add the tin of chickpeas or butter beans.
- Make a dressing: whisk together the oil, lemon juice and ½ tsp salt and mix into the salad.
- Drain the tin of tuna and divide the salad and tuna between 2 plates.
- Serve salad with toasted pita bread or crusty bread and eat up!